Friday 27 May 2011

Some orders and some parts dismantling

I love arriving home and finding some big parcel has just arrive.... it's like Christmas time!!! last week I made some buying on ebay, and found an original MK2 and MK3 workshop manual. Getting hold of original manuals is cool, and it's a great add to those Autobook's or Haynes manuals we all have. I also found a new and original bonnet hinge, that of course I bought it immediately. Original parts are always best than reproductions made today...



I took some time today to dismantle some parts that I would like to restore this weekend with the help of my new toy, a shot blasting cabinet. I will remove all the paint and rust, and give a perfect key for a new primer coat and some black paint. The air filter housing, the pedal box assembly plus the master cylinder, and the pedal box cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment